This job was such fun! So great working with the team at Style Magazine. Photos by Matthew Shave
Here's some backstage pics...
...some process shots and a few before they left for their assignment. One of the dresses was hand painted by Jonathan (the dresses were a nod to Moschino and Saint Laurent)
Monday, 16 November 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














31 comments:
thanks for sharing great blog article thanks again
I just love this blog and this piece of art.
Great blog love to read thanks for sharing such well written .
Such a excellent post. Continue for sharing like this, Its helpful info
Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…
I’m impressed, I must say.
I’m impressed, I must say.
Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining.
Great topic, but I'm not sure where you're getting your facts.
This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger...AO
I really liked your article post...AO
Say, you got a nice article.Really thank you! Fantastic...AO
Your writing style has been amazed me...AO
This is really a great site...AO
Nice information...AO
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot!
This post is extra charming.
I just love this blog and this piece of art.
Just gorgeous and somehow nostalgic.
There is something so peaceful and loving about your art.
I have read this excellent post. This is a great job. Keep what you're doing, thanks... MM
I will bookmark this blog of yours, its so good. Waiting for your next updates... MM
Its really fun to read this. I enjoyed a lot. Great Article its really informative.... MM
Looking forward to reading more. Great article post. Fantastic. Thankyou... MM
Its a great pleasure read this post. Awesome! Its full of information here... MM
I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff post. keep it up. Its greatt... MM
You have a awesome article in here! Your writing has helped me a lot, thanks!!... MM
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.
Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
You must use these strategies on your own site if you want to get the most out of this article.
Post a Comment